Kickstarter is one of the best things to have ever happened to designers and creators. But launching a Kickstarter can still be a very stressful, time-consuming and an all-around overwhelming process. As an experienced Kickstarter supplier, we provide services that take some of the pressure off of creators. This allows creators to better manage all of the many aspects that are unique to a Kickstarter, during and after the course of funding.
We’ve assisted numerous projects over the years. From printing to warehousing and shipping, our family of companies — which now includes Blackbox — have been a part of many successful campaigns including:
The Cards Against Humanity Kickstarter, launched in 2012, was the first kickstarter produced by AdMagic and was part of the reason CAH developed Blackbox. Now, almost a decade later, our company has printed, shipped and distributed millions of card and board games, not only for Cards Against Humanity but for scores of other designers as well.
Our family of companies provide a number of services useful to kickstarter creators.
AdMagic specializes in game manufacturing, and also has more than 30 years experience in printing promotional products (everything from lapel pins to tee shirts). Card and board games, jigsaw puzzles, comics and books of all kinds are just some of the items we have experience manufacturing, shipping, and fulfilling to end users.
For prototyping services, our Print & Play facility in Vancouver, WA, can create games or other printed prototypes you will need for your kickstarter video or advertising campaign.
In addition to manufacturing, our Blackbox division and experienced freight-forwarding team can handle the logistics of moving goods worldwide to warehouses in Canada, Australia, Europe, and the UK. From those locations we can manage the final fulfillment to your international customers, in addition to shipping to your clients in the USA. With one streamlined supply chain, your entire kickstarter can be managed by one team from design to delivery.
For More Information
For information on any aspect of getting games printed, warehoused or fulfilled, contact us. Or complete the form below if you’ve already started your crowdfunding project.
Supply Chain Service
- Manufacturing pricing
- Prototype pricing
- CPSIA (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act) compliance and the cost for all required testing
- Templates and
- Layout direction as needed
We will estimate the size and weight of your game to assist you in planning for the costs of both the bulk shipping and the fulfillment shipping to each individual backer.
We will recommend countries to exclude from your Kickstarter, and provide tracking to your backers when their orders ship. If you use BackerKit, we will take the data from BackerKit and organize it into a cohesive plan for shipping.
We will get you the latest customs requirements and handle the VAT and GST requirements, acting as the import agent for your goods in countries you wish to service in your kickstarter.
We want to ensure your Kickstarter runs smoothly from launch to final fulfillment. To help us out, after submitting our Get Started form, please have the following information about your project when our customer service team contacts you:
- Do you plan to launch a Kickstarter project sometime in the next year? If so, when?
- Have you selected a final manufacturing partner? Could we have one of our manufacturing project managers reach out to you to provide a competitive quote?
- When do you want the project shipped by? (Include month and year / definite or estimate)
- Do you have plans in the future to offer the product for retail?
- Please describe the product you’ll be shipping. Include approximate size and weight, and
please attach any photos, drawings, concepts, prototypes, etc. (please include size in inches
and weight in pounds).
- How many SKUs?
- Is the estimated retail value of your product over $100 USD?
- Is your product fragile and/or require special packaging?
- How many shipments do you anticipate? An estimate is fine.
- Please link any relevant websites or social media.